There’s no overstating the importance of volunteers who provide critical services in our offices, whether they are assisting in administrative work or event planning. These volunteer positions often require more particularized skills or experience. Use your talents to make the world a better, more welcoming place!
- Support services volunteers provide critical administrative assistance to Mystic Valley Elder Services staff members at all levels of the organization. Help us prepare our Meals on Wheels menus or fundraising appeals; keep track of key data on who we serve; make connections with other volunteers and staff in our friendly and supportive environment. 2 hours per week; six-month commitment.
- Event coordinators have a knack for putting on parties. They have a keen eye for the details that make an event go from “okay” to “extraordinary.” Event coordinators work closely with communications staff to plan and execute our annual ART+experience senior art show and workshop event. Duties include teacher recruitment, reception planning (including food, decorations, and themes), and community outreach. 3-4 hours per week (varies), much of which may be done at home; June through October commitment.
Fill out this form to demonstrate your interest in one of these positions,or download and mail or fax our volunteer application.
- Join Us
- Find What You Need
Sign up for Mystic Valley Elder Services | Beacon
MEDIA CONTACT: Shawn Middleton/Director of Communications
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Office Phone: (781) 388-4866
- Cell Phone: (978)-338-7659 (after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends ONLY)
- Fax: (781) 324-1369
- [email protected]