Be the smile your neighbors are looking for! Work as part of a team to provide older adults and adults living with disabilities with nourishing, wholesome food. A balanced diet maintains independence, strength, and well-being for everyone. No food services experience is necessary; you will be required to be on your feet and do some bending and lifting.
- Through our weekday senior dining program, you’ll have the chance to build community connections, take part in creating a social and welcoming atmosphere, and put nutritious food on the plates of dining guests. 2-3 hours a week; six-month commitment.
- Through our food pantry program, you’ll be making a real and lasting difference in the lives of your community members. You’ll set up and distribute the food provided at our monthly food pantries, ensuring that participants may obtain the healthful food they need in an enjoyable, organized, and dignified environment. Two 2-hour shifts per month; six-month commitment.
Fill out this form to demonstrate your interest in one of these positions, or download and mail or fax our volunteer application.
- Join Us
- Find What You Need
Sign up for Mystic Valley Elder Services | Beacon
MEDIA CONTACT: Shawn Middleton/Director of Communications
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Office Phone: (781) 388-4866
- Cell Phone: (978)-338-7659 (after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends ONLY)
- Fax: (781) 324-1369
- [email protected]