We work with other community organizations in a wide variety of capacities: home health care agencies who work directly with community members; organizations who received Title III funding through our agency; and agencies who partner with us to create new programming for seniors in our community.
Alas, partnerships often mean there’s a bit of paperwork to be completed. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the list below, contact us at 781-388-4868 or email us here.
Provider Requirements forms:
- 105 CMR 155
- 201 CMR 1700 reg.
- 808 CMR 1
- Commonwealth Terms and Conditions for Human and Social Services form
- EOEA-PI-03-17 Program Instruction: Elder Rights Review Committee research proposals
- EOEA-PI-07-03 Program Instruction: Requirements of Prevention, Reporting, and Investigation of Abuse by Homemakers and Home Health Aides Under 105 CMR 155.00 et seq.
- EOEA-PI-09-19 Program Instruction: Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) Revised Regulations (101 CMR 15.00 et seq.)
- EOEA-PI-11-06 Program Instruction: Risk Management for Home Care Program participants
- EOEA-PI-11-07 Program Instruction: Prohibition on Non-Compete Agreements
- EOEA-PI-97-55 (ref. 97-49) Program Instruction: Clarification of Client Confidentiality and Privacy Policies
- Executive Order 504 Provider Certification and Data Security Addendum
- Executive Order 526 Regarding Non-Discrimination, Diversity, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action
- Lifetime Care Solutions Vendor Monitoring Overview
- MassHealth All Provider Bulletin 196 Regarding Provider Obligation to Screen Employees and Contractors for Exclusion from Participation in Federal Health Care Programs
- Mystic Valley Elder Services’s Standards of Services
- Non-Homemaker Provider Agreement
- Provider_Network_Quality Assurance_Manual