We partner with adults of all ages living with disabilities to ensure that you have access to appropriate and effective services and programs. We’re committed to supporting your independence, your choices, and your individuality.
We can provide you with expert, unbiased information about your health benefits options, such as MassHealth and Medicare. We can connect you to the home care services that can make your life easier, such as housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation. We can refer you to a qualified personal care attendant or adult family care program. If you meet income requirements, you can sign up for Meals on Wheels, and we can help you take control of your transportation options.
The work we do is tailored to every individual, so we suggest that you call one of our Information & Referral experts at 781-324-7705 x 100 to find out what services fit your preferences and needs.
Below is a list of our partner organizations whose work and missions we hold in high esteem, and whose services you may find of use:
- The ARC of Massachusetts: For people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- American Diabetes Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Boston Center for Independent Living: Promoting Independence for People with Disabilities
- DS Connect, a new NIH registry for people with Down syndrome
- Independent Living Center of the North Shore and Cape Ann, Inc.
- Veterans Health: Statewide Head Injury Program
- Visions of Independence: Helping people with low vision increase their independence.