To participate in the Everett, Melrose, Wakefield, or Malden food pantries, you must reside in the building where the food pantries are held.
To participate in the Medford food pantry, you must be a resident of Medford, have an income that falls under the Federal Poverty Guidelines (below) and either be 60 years or older or be an adult living with disabilities who resides in Medford Senior Housing. So that we may ensure there is enough food for everyone, you must fill out an application before participating in the Medford food pantry program.
First Wednesday of the month:
- Golden Age Circle, Everett (1:30 – 2:30 pm)
- Whittier Drive, Everett (2:00 – 3:00 pm)
- Glendale Towers, 381 Ferry Street, Everett (2:30 – 3:30 pm)
Second Wednesday of the month:
- Steele House, 1 Nason Drive, Melrose (1:30 – 2:30 pm)
- The McCarthy House, 910 Main Street, Melrose (2:00 – 3:00 pm)
- Hart’s Hill Heights, 50 Hart’s Hill Road, Wakefield (2:30 – 3:30 pm)
Third Wednesday of the month:
- 120 Mountain Ave, Malden (1:30 – 2:30 pm)
- Malden Housing, 630 Salem Street, Malden (2:00 – 3:00 pm)
- Levi Gould Building, 200 West Foster Street, Melrose(2:30 – 3:30 pm)
Fourth Wednesday of the month:
- 89 Pearl Street, Malden (1:30 – 2:30 pm)
- 557 Pleasant Street, Malden (2:00 – 3:00 pm)
- Suffolk Manor, Malden (2:30 – 3:30 pm)
Second Thursday of the month:
- Monsignor Neagle Apartments, 350 Charles Street, Malden (1:30 – 2:30 pm)
- Medford Senior Center, 101 Riverside Ave, Medford (2:00 – 3:00 pm)
If your household size is 1, then your household annual income must be at or below 11,490 (about $957 a month, or $220 a week).
If your household size is 2, then your annual household income must be at or below $15,510 (about $1,292 a month or $298 a week).
If your household size is 3, then your annual household income must be at or below $19,530 (about $1,627 a month or $375 a week).
For each additional household member, add $4,020 to the annual household income, or $336 to the monthly income to determine whether you are eligible.
Sign up for Mystic Valley Elder Services | Beacon
MEDIA CONTACT: Shawn Middleton/Director of Communications
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Office Phone: (781) 388-4866
- Cell Phone: (978)-338-7659 (after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends ONLY)
- Fax: (781) 324-1369
- [email protected]