Employment at Mystic Valley Elder Services means partnering with elders and adults living with disabilities, and connecting them to the services they need to live the way they want. It means growing your commitment to dignity and well being into tangible community change. It means making the world a better, more hospitable place for everyone.
Working at Mystic Valley Elder Services means being recognized in the hallway, being greeted by name by coworkers, supervisors, and members of the community, and being celebrated for your skill and dedication.
There are 300 staff members (and over 400 volunteers) who make up the Mystic Valley Elder Services community. The workplace is professional, congenial, supportive, and nurturing.
At Mystic Valley Elder Services, we recognize the value of your time, and we show that recognition in tangible ways:
- a paid-time-off schedule that acknowledges your home life;
- rich medical and dental benefits;
- camaraderie and professionalism;
- employee celebrations and appreciation; and
- flexible scheduling.
Our workforce and our benefits both reflect our commitment to a community in which everyone can find what they need to live the way they want.
• Three weeks of vacation
• Three weeks of sick time
• 30 hours of personal time
• Eleven paid holidays
• Health & dental insurance with significant employer contribution
• Vision insurance
• Life, Short- & Long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
• Flexible Spending Plan
• Employee Assistance Plan
• 403B Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution and no matching requirement
• Educational reimbursement
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program Qualifying Employer
• Mileage reimbursement
• Four-day work week option for many positions
• Employee referral bonuses
• Free parking
• Commitment to promoting from within
• Career path advancement and skill development opportunities
Benefits are pro-rated for part-time employees.
If you are invited in for an interview, we will ask you to download this job application here, fill it out in advance, and bring it with you to your appointment.
Visit our Job Openings page to see full descriptions for current openings, including:
- Case Managers
- Home Care RNs
- P/T Meals on Wheels Drivers
Top Places to Work
Eight-time winner, 2007 to 2016
Mystic Valley Elder Services values full inclusion of all members of the community. We are committed to fostering a healthy, welcoming, and diverse workplace that embraces and is accessible to people of all races, genders and gender expressions, religions, ethnicities, languages, cultures, sexual orientations, disabilities, and ages; veterans; and individuals of diverse experiences and education levels.