Notice of Federal Title III Funds
Notice of Federal Title III funds available for FFY 2020
Mystic Valley Elder Services (MVES) announces the availability of Older American Act funds for Federal Fiscal Year 2020 (October 1, 2019 – September 30, 2020). Specific information regarding program categories mandated by the Older Americans Act is available in the attached document.
MVES is requesting Letters of Intent from organizations wishing to apply for FFY 2020 Title III funds to support individuals age 60 and older in the Area Agency on Aging (AAA) Planning and Service Area of Chelsea, Everett, Malden, Medford, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Revere, Stoneham, Wakefield, and Winthrop. A brief Letter of Intent, not to exceed two pages, should be sent electronically to [email protected]org by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 24.
Letters of Intent should include:
- Purpose of the program
- Which of the AAA funding priorities the program will address
- The estimated amount of Title III funding the applicant will request
- Anticipated number of older adults the program expects to serve
- Cities and towns the program plans to serve
Letters of Intent will be reviewed and prospective applicants will be notified no later than close of business on Friday, April 26 regarding their eligibility to complete the full application for Title III funding which will be due on Friday, May 10, 2019 by 4:00 p.m.
If you have questions, contact Lauren Reid by email [email protected] or at 781-388-2382.
Sign up for Mystic Valley Elder Services | Beacon
MEDIA CONTACT: Shawn Middleton/Director of Communications
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Office Phone: (781) 388-4866
- Cell Phone: (978)-338-7659 (after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends ONLY)
- Fax: (781) 324-1369
- [email protected]